Informácie o pracovnom mieste
|Druh pracovného pomeru|
|hlavný pracovný pomer|
|Náplň práce, informácie o pracovnom mieste|
|The role involves: |
• A significant amount of UK driving, collecting candidates from airports and coach/bus/train stations, bringing them to our offices and then transporting them to their final destinations across the UK.
• Ensuring all transport/travel and accommodation needs are planned with the GM and executed to agreed deadlines, including flight planning, airport collections and onward deliveries to clients.
• Assisting the GM in managing and maintaining the company’s properties, liaising with landlords/agents and ensuring all property is regularly inspected and maintained to required standards.
• Assisting the GM in searching and securing new accommodation for candidates coming to UK from Europe, which will include hotel and B&B bookings.
• Looking after the company’s fleet of hire vehicles, including general maintenance and servicing, movements, repairs, collection and delivery requirements and expanding this side of the business in conjunction with the GM.
• Ensuring full administrative processes are adhered to and further improved.
• A significant amount of evening and weekend working will be required, for which you will get time off during the week.
|Informácie pre uchádzača|
|LOGISTICS AND ACCOMMODATION CO-ORDINATOR - UK|
£18,000 plus benefits – based in our Wolverhampton head office.
One of the UKs fastest growing support services businesses is looking to further strengthen its team with the appointment of a Logistics and Accommodation Co-ordinator. The role is pivotal to the continued success and growth of the company and the person appointed to this role will contribute significantly to the overall performance of the business.
You will report directly into the General Manager – National Travel.
Please apply by forwarding your CV in English with covering letter stating why you feel you are suitable for the position
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
|stredoškolské s maturitou|
|Anglický jazyk - aktívne|
|Pozícia vhodná pre absolventa|
|Ďalšie požiadavky na kandidáta|
|The person will need to have:|
• Must be smart and presentable
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to handle pressure and tight deadlines
• Can-do attitude, this is NOT a 9-5 role, and weekend working is an integral part of the role
• Good English language, other European languages would be beneficial
• Full EU or UK driving license
• Desire to grow with the business and be part of a successful team
• A sense of humour would be an advantage!
Informácie o spoločnosti
|Stručná charakteristika spoločnosti|
|Blu Global is one of Europe’s leading placement and training companies. Established in Portugal in 2010, Blu Global has grown rapidly and now operates in sixteen countries within Europe.|
|Hlavná oblasť pôsobenia spoločnosti|
|Iné neuvedené oblasti|
|Adresa a kontakt|
Blu Global Recruitment|
29 Waterloo Rd
Kontaktná osoba: Daniela Huttova